Instead of asking "how was your day" get to know your child and spouse with these Conversation Starters for Families. Engaging dinner discussion include fun questions like...
- What was the best thing about your day?
- What do you like the most about the person sitting to your left?
- What is the funniest thing that happened to you this year?
- If you could turn someone nice – who would it be?
- How would your pet describe you?
- What is your favorite family tradition and why?
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
What is fun about many of these family conversation starters is the cards can be used over and over as many of the questions will change over time. In addition, this set includes blank conversation cards for you to write down questions that are specific to your family.
What you get with purchase:
- 69 Conversation Starter Cards
- 24 Blank Conversation Starter Cards (print this page as much as you need)
This is an editable document. Therefore, you can edit it in Adobe Reader and then print it. Alternatively, you print and write on the document, as well.
Editable PDF Directions:
- First, purchase and download your digital file.
- Open Adobe Acrobat. (Free version here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Go to “File,” and click “Open.”
- Choose the calendar PDF file you want to edit.
- Once your file opens, go ahead and save the file with a new name (that way you have the original file and the file you will edit.)
- Click inside the editable fields you want to edit and add your family conversation cards.
- Save your finished product.
- Print your final PDF.
Read More: Take a look at these year round family traditions including dinner discussions. You can even print the first set of 21 conversation starter printables in our free printable library!
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.