Ready to have fun? Go on a photographic scavenger hunt. These are photo scavenger hunt ideas for adults, teen, kids and youth. Play with students, youth group, at a birthday party, in a workplace and more.
This scavenger hunt is meant for a public location but with the editable scavenger hunt template, you can edit and add whatever you want to make it a fun at home photo scavenger hunt too. The goal of this scavenger hunt game is to get the most check marks in the assigned time or to be the first team to complete all the check boxes.
Take a look at a few of these photo scavenger hunt ideas...
▶︎ Selfie Upside Down
▶︎ Silly Face
▶︎ Team with a Stranger
▶︎ Team in a Grocery Cart
▶︎ Team Squeeze into a tight place
...but only photographic evidence counts. Get ready to take those selfies! You these ideas or make your own. This set comes with an editable PDF template or one you can print and write on. You choose!
Once you have all your photo scavenger hunt ideas, print multiple times and give a copy to each team. Teams will have the same challenge so everyone is on an equal playing field.
What you get with purchase:
- 22 Item Photo Scavenger Hunt Checklist PDF Instant Download (Two sets, each with editable or non-editable copy)
This digital download includes both editable and non-editable scavenger hunt ideas.
Editable PDF Directions:
- First purchase and download your digital file.
- Open Adobe Acrobat. (Free version here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Go to “File,” and click “Open.”
- Choose the calendar PDF file you want to edit.
- Once your file opens, go ahead and save the file with a new name (that way you have the original file and the file you will edit.)
- Click inside the editable fields you want to edit and add your own scavenger hunt ideas
- Save your finished product.
- Print your final PDF.
Read More: Learn more about this fun Selfie Photo Scavenger Hunt in the blog post.
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.