Download these 12 Resurrection Eggs Bible Verses. Make your own DIY Resurrection Eggs Easter Craft with 12 easy to read (ERV) Easter scripture cards. Share the true meaning of the season by telling the Easter Story of Jesus to your kids using 12 plastic eggs.
These verses can be used as young as toddlers. The Easter verses are very clear in telling the story of Jesus - life, death, and resurrection. They are age appropriate for older kids and great for adults too.
What you get with purchase:
- 12 Scripture Cards for Easter Resurrection Eggs Digital Download Card Set
- 12 Plastic Eggs
- Leaf – outdoor or bay leaf to represent a palm branch at Jesus’ triumphal entry \
- Coins – 3 silver coins to represent Judas Iscariot’s betrayal of Jesus for 30 pieces of silver
- Cracker – to represent the bread at the Last Supper
- Scroll – a tiny piece of paper rolled into a scroll to represent Jesus’ prayer in the garden
- Whip – a piece of leather or thick fabric to represent the soldier’s whipping Jesus
- Crown – a tiny crown made from grass or a flower stem to represent the crown of thorns
- Nails – 2 nails glues in a cross to represent the nails and the cross
- Dice – a die to represent the soldier’s casting lots for Jesus’ clothes
- Toothpick – a toothpick with one end broken off to represent the spear piercing Jesus’ side
- Cloth – a scrap of cheesecloth or fabric (to represent Joseph wrapping Jesus in linen cloth)
- Stone – a rock to represent the stone rolled in front of the tomb
These verses are ERV Bible verses. This is a digital file. Print, cut, and/or craft as you like.
Grab a Larger Bundle: Get the entire Easter Bible Verses Bundle.
Read More: Read more about how to make DIY Resurrection Eggs Easter craft.
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Take a look at the last photo for an example. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.