Ready to create memories with a checklist of family activities? This winter, enjoy a Christmas family fun jar, winter season bucket list and family bucket list template for the entire year! These list of activities include outdoor ideas, indoor ideas, ideas for the kitchen, ideas for the weekend and more.
Example activities for families:
- Craft an Ornament
- Make a Ginger Bread House
- String Popcorn
- Take a Family Photo
- Purchase a Gift for Someone in Need
- Hang Christmas Lights
- Donate to a Local Food Pantry
- ... and more!
What you get with purchase:
- Winter Bucket List PDF Instant Download
- Fun Jar for Christmas Bucket List PDF Instant Download
- Bucket List Template PDF Instant Download (up to 100 Bucket List ideas)
- Bonus: Winter Blank Bucket Checklist PDF Instant Download (fill in your own ideas!)
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.