Welcome to our interactive and engaging Bible-themed Would You Rather Game for Sunday School, Bible Study, Lesson Ice Breakers, Family Game Night, or Church Youth Group! This digital download includes 96 thought-provoking and entertaining game cards, perfect for sparking laughter, conversation, and connection in your youth group, church events, or family gatherings.
- Content: 96 Bible-themed Would You Rather game cards, 1 page of editable game cards, 1 Would You Rather game sign, and a set of two answer cards (Choice 1 or Choice 2).
- Format: Editable PDF for easy customization.
- Delivery: Instant download. This is a digital download editable PDF; no physical product will be shipped.
- Versatile Fun: Suitable for older kids, teens, and adults, this game is a delightful mix of silly and thought-provoking questions.
- Diverse Questions: Explore a range of topics from biblical scenarios to everyday situations, ensuring entertainment for all.
- Editable Page: Personalize your game by adding your own questions based on lessons, your audience, or inside jokes from your youth group or church.
- Spiritual Humor: Inject your game with personal church humor like, "Would you rather dunk Pastor Frank in a dunk tank or wrap Pastor Jim in a roll of clear packing wrap?"
- Inside Jokes: Create laughter by incorporating inside jokes from your church community, making the game uniquely yours.
- Download: Instantly download the digital file upon purchase.
- Customize: Personalize the game with your own questions using the editable page.
- Play: Gather your group, get led by the included questions, and enjoy hours of laughter and connection.
Read More: Read more about this product in the Sunday School Activities blog post.
- First purchase and download your digital file.
- Open Adobe Acrobat. (Free version here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Go to “File,” and click “Open.”
- Choose the PDF file you want to edit.
- Once your file opens, go ahead and save the file with a new name (that way you have the original file and the file you will edit.)
- Click inside the editable fields you want to edit and add your own personalized content. The font for this editable document will be a standard, universal font.
- Save your finished product.
- Print your final PDF.
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as often as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Take a look at the last photo for an example. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyrighted by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please get in touch with me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.