When it comes to creative and fun for kids, this adorable Alphabet Handprint Craft is the best. This printable alphabet activity is great for early learners as well as preschool-aged children who love messy play! Have fun learning all the letters A to Z with these adorable Alphabet Handprint Crafts for Toddlers.
- Print your 26 alphabet handprint worksheets. Gather your supplies and add your child's hand print to each letter artwork page.
- printable worksheets for every letter of the alphabet
- space for handprints on every page to create a fun picture
- fun sayings and "puns" on each page to work on reading skills
- the alphabet letter to color in with colors/markers/colored pencils
- guide so you know where each handprint needs to go.
Read More: Learn more about this Alphabet Handprint Art in our blog post.
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.