Ready for a fun activity with New Year's treats? In this NYE activity for kids, use M&Ms, Skittles, jelly beans, gummies, chocolate, and more New Year's Eve-themed candy. This cute game is a fun New Year's Eve party game for the classroom, Sunday school, youth group, or holiday gathering.
This New Year's Eve game for kids includes two sizes. One takes an 8.5x11 inch page, the other has two games on one page. There is a third page that is editable if you want to add your own dice rules.
Purchase, download, print, and play for instant fun NYE Party entertainment.
What you get with purchase:
Roll a Dice Candy New Year's Eve Printable Game PDF Instant Download (two sizes)
- Editable NYE Candy Dice Game (personalize your own rules)
You will need to supply dice! This can be done with a smartphone dice app.
This is an 8.5-inch by 11-inch digital file is an editable digital file. Download, print, cut, and use as you would like for personal use.
Editable PDF Directions:
- First, purchase and download your digital file.
- Open Adobe Acrobat. (Free version here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Go to “File,” and click “Open.”
- Choose the document PDF file you want to edit.
- Once your file opens, go ahead and save the file with a new name (that way you have the original file and the file you will edit.)
- Click inside the editable fields you want to edit and add your own ideas.
- Save your finished product.
- Print your final PDF.
Read more: Learn more about this game and other dice games in our Dice Game Blog Post.
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as often as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyrighted by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.