Ready to ring in the New Year? If you are looking for a fun New Year's Eve activity, take a look at these reminiscing questions to ask in the New Year.
Included in this set are 68 New Year Questions that offer self-reflection in the past year as well as a goals for the New Year. These aren't your traditional questions like "what is your New Year's Eve goal?"
Example NYE thought-provoking questions include:
- What was an unexpected surprise this year?
- What are you most grateful for about this year?
- Share your favorite photo taken this year.
- What was the reason for the best belly laugh this past year?
- Will you make any New Year's Eve resolutions? What do you intend on doing differently next year?
- What is the best book you read this year?
- How can you redesign your mornings to begin your days better?
- How would you like to spend your free time differently next year?
- What was your single biggest challenge this past year?
- Fill-in-the-Blank: I want to repeat...
These New Year's Eve conversation starters include questions for adults, kids, and teens.
You can play this New Year's Eve game with friends or family. Use for a family game night or as a fun New Year's Eve party activity. Have everyone answer the same question or draw a few questions from a hat blindly.
What you get with purchase:
- 68 Self-Reflection New Year's Eve Questions Instant Download (9 pages)
Get this in a larger set:
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.