Solve an entire year of gifts with these Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags. Included in this set are over 12 months of gift tags + bonus first day of school, highlight of my ear and thank you gift tags (not photographed.) Each gift tag can be paired with a small low-cost gift just to show an appreciation of thanks. From coffee to chocolate bars, these Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas can be used the entire school year!
Update: This product has been updated to include 15 teacher appreciation gift tags.
What you get with purchase:
- C is for Caffeine Coffee Gift Tag
- Looking Sharp Sharpie Valentine Gift Tag
- Best Teacher Some Bunny Could Ask For Easter Gift Tag
- Thanks to You, I'm No Fool April Fools Gift Tag
- Thanks a Latte Coffee Gift Tag
- Spread Love Not Germs Hand Sanitizer Gift Tag
- Fan-Cactus Teacher Cactus Gift Tag
- S'more Teachers Like You Gift Tag
- I'm Glad I'm Stuck with You Gift Tag
- Fa-Boo-lous Teacher Halloween Gift Tag
- Thankful for the Hands that Teach Me Gift Tag
- Fleece Navidad Christmas Gift Tag
- BONUS: Happy First Day of School Gift Tag
- BONUS: Highlighter Gift Tag
- BONUS: Basic Thank you Gift Tag (not photographed)
This includes 23 pages of printable gift tags, a personal message from me and gift idea directions.
**Gift and gift wrapping not included**
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These PDF files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.