With dice and a printable dice game, plenty of fun can be had this Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, or any other military red, white, and blue event.
There are many reasons this Candy Exchange Party Dice Game can be used...
- July 4th
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Miliarty Event - Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Space Force, Marines
- summer birthday party games
- group icebreaker games
- work party games
- youth group
- group game
It's a fun and easy party game for any occasion!
What you get with purchase:
- Patriotic Candy Dice Game (two sizes)
- Editable Red, White, & Blue Candy Dice Game (personalize your own rules)
You will need to supply a dice! This can be done with a smartphone dice app.
This is an 8.5-inch by 11-inch digital file is an editable digital download. Download, print, play, and use as you would like for personal use.
Read More: Read more about this fun party game in our printable dice games blog post.
Editable PDF Directions:
- First, purchase and download your digital file.
- Open Adobe Acrobat. (Free version here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Go to “File,” and click “Open.”
- Choose the calendar PDF file you want to edit.
- Once your file opens, go ahead and save the file with a new name (that way you have the original file and the file you will edit.)
- Click inside the editable fields you want to edit and add your own ideas
- Save your finished product.
- Print your final PDF.
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as often as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyright by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.