Gather together with friends near and far with this virtual online scavenger hunt. All players are added to a group chat or attend a Zoom or Skype Video conference together. In this fun virtual game, the moderator will list a new item for all players together. Players take a photo of the item (text) or bring the item to the call (Zoom or Skype.) The first player to return with the right item gets a point.
The player with the most points at the end of the game wins the Virtual Game Treasure Hunt!
- A Clothed Selfie in a Bathtub
- Something with stripes
- A mop
...only photographic evidence counts. Get ready to have fun!
- 36-Item Virtual Scavenger Hunt PDF Instant Download
- Editable Scavenger Hunt Template PDF Instant Download
This is an editable PDF document.
Read More: Learn more about this in our Virtual Scavenger Hunt Blog Post.
Editable PDF Directions:
- First, purchase and download your digital file.
- Open Adobe Acrobat. (Free version here https://get.adobe.com/reader/ )
- Go to “File,” and click “Open.”
- Choose the calendar PDF file you want to edit.
- Once your file opens, go ahead and save the file with a new name (that way you have the original file and the file you will edit.)
- Click inside the editable fields you want to edit and add your own scavenger hunt ideas
- Save your finished product.
- Print your final PDF.
Printables: All files are 8.5″x 11″ and meant to be printed and trimmed yourself. These files are yours to keep and print as many times as you like. Colors may vary depending on your printer. Don’t have a printer? Just email the files to your local quick print shop. Here is a tutorial on how to upload and print at Staples.
Copyright: Files cannot be shared with friends or used for resale/commercial purposes. All artwork is copyrighted by law and for personal use only. You will need a PDF reader (like free Adobe Reader) to open and print.
Delivery & Returns: Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we'll make it right.